Saturday, March 15, 2008

What's in a name...or in Micah's nose...

My sweet husband and I have been able to convince our funny two year old that there are bunnies in his nose. Not for entertainment, however. For some reason, he allows us to get "bunnies" out of his nose, rather than boogers. He's had a minor cold the past few days, and today we upgraded the name of his boogers to giraffes. The bigger, nastier boogers are now called dragons and the really yuck ones are appropriately tagged fire-breathing dragons.
Tell him you're getting boogers out of his nose and he runs, screaming. Ask him if you can chase his bunnies or dragons and he welcomes the cleaning.

I am quite obsessed with my boys' noses and ears. I clean them constantly - but that's a "whole nother" blog!

2 comments:

Melinda and Elizabeth said...

Yea!!!! So glad you have a blog! I can't wait to read more stories. Funny what kids will let us do if we alter the truth just a little. He may be terrified at the thougth of a living animal in his nose therefore he wants it removed as quick as possible. I know I would be :)
Melinda

Chasity said...

Oh man...I have a funny nose story for my blog too. Thatch cracks me up. Can't wait to get some pics on my bloggerooo. Love ya cutie.
~C